Digital Marketing Manager
About the position
WhereNext, a visual storytelling agency based in Seattle (USA) and Bogotá (Colombia) is looking for a kick butt and take names digital marketing manager. The contract position is based in Bogotá, Colombia for a length of 3 months (initially) and is focused on digital marketing.
We’re looking for a tough, hardworking, creative and adventurous digital marketing manager for our boutique agency. Responsibilities include: developing and managing digital marketing campaign strategy; creatively building plans to drive organic online traffic to WhereNext and client project pages; overseeing social media strategy for clients; planning and executing digital ads; seo management; assisting in the management of inbound strategy for both WhereNext.com and client websites; stay up-to-date on the leading edge of developments in digital marketing.
You will receive
* A challenging opportunity with incredible clients based around the world.
* A full-time freelance contract for 3 months (initially), starting as soon as possible. Salary to be agreed upon according to relevant experience.
* The possibility to work on different and exciting new projects for WhereNext and extend this contract.
* Industry experience and an international network.
* A flexible daily schedule that puts a priority on work life balance.
* A risk taker with an adventurous spirit
* Be a creative problem solver
* You need to work from our Bogotá office and be available on a full-time basis.
* You must have a high degree of proficiency in both English and Spanish.
Specific skills required
* Strong digital marketing knowledge;
* Experience in marketing and advertising;
* Experience in SEO and social media;
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills both in Spanish and English;
* Experience in tourism is a plus; international experience is also an advantage;
* Creative, adventurous, detail-oriented, curious, tough, adaptive, hardworking, team player, ability to work under pressure.
How to apply
Write a brief cover letter or email with a description about yourself, what you are currently doing, your availability, your past experience and why you would make an excellent digital manager for WhereNext. Include your CV with a photo. Your entry must be in English. Submissions can be sent to Sandra Eichmann (firstname.lastname@example.org) until September 10, 2018.